Center for Families’ Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) meets 5 days per week from 4:00pm-7:00pm except for one day a week, programming will run 4:00pm-9:00pm.
Those who have been identified as struggling primarily with mental health issues are expected to be at Center for Families from 9:30am-9:00pm on Wednesdays, those enrolled in our substance use track are expected to be at Center for Families on Mondays from 9:30am-9:00pm.
- On-site clinical counseling and daily process groups
- Experiential therapies such as:
- music therapy
- art therapy
- adventure therapy
- Weekly parent support meetings and multi-family group therapy
- Specialized programs for those struggling with mental health and/or substance
- abuse disorders
- Weekly individual and family therapy
- Clinical assessment to determine the appropriate level of care
- Psychiatric and medical management, available for all clients.